This is probably the best I can do. I am doing this from memory, I am familiar with routers, just don't use them for xx-client.
For Windows + XFTA + OpenWRT + http://dsspros.com/forum/attachments...com_shared.zip:
1. Download winSCP
2. Extract the files to somewhere on your computer
3. Launch WinSCP.exe
4 Select File Protocol: SCP
5. Enter your router's IP, username and password
6. You should start in /root
7. Drag xx-client, xx-client.ini, servers.ini and caid.ini over to the right pane (from the zip file xx-client_v126.96.36.1992-broadcom_shared.zip)
8. Right click on xx-client in the right pane and select "Properties"
9. Change "Octal:" to 0755
10. Right click xx-client.ini and select "edit" to make changes for your setup
11. Close edit screen and tell it to save
12. Right click servers.ini and select "edit" to make changes for your servers
13. Close edit screen and tell it to save
14. Close WinSCP
15. In a browser go to your OpenWRT web interface
16. Click on System tab
17. Click on Startup tab
18. Insert the following:
Before the "exit 0".
19. Make sure libstdcpp is installed
20. Click on System tab
21. Click on Software tab
22. Click update packages
23. Wait till that is done
24. In the Find Package box type "libstdcpp"
25. Click the install link beside the libstdcpp listing