Thread: NEW SV 8K HD Channel list & TP updates

Thanks

Thumbs up NEW SV 8K HD Channel list & TP updates

Read the readme inside.. but I pasted and thank Pluche for all the great help

also YES,,, if you have DISH PRO... you can set to dish pro and your fine.

This SV8000HD channel list was compiled using the following settings:

Echostar 10-11
    LNB - Single
    Frequency - 11250
    TPs - Conus only
    Network Search - Off
    TP Update - Off

Echostar 14
    LNB - Single
    Frequency - 11250
    TPs - Conus only
    Network Search - Off
    TP Update - Off

Ciel II (or Ceil II)
    LNB - Single
    Frequency - 10750 (offset due to the use of an FSS LNB)
    TPs - Conus only
    Network Search - Off
    TP Update - Off

Deleting Spotbeams makes for much improved receiver responsiveness such as channel acquisition.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone." As ridiculous as some things may sound, there comes a time of desperation, when no one is looking...that you will give the ridiculous a try. A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice ,

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dslchome For This Useful Post:

escorpion48 (06-27-2013),risshin (06-04-2013),View2Askew (02-20-2013)

Thanks

Question Re: NEW SV 8K HD Channel list & TP updates

I appreciate all the time and work that goes into building a file like this but before I try it I question only 1 thing.
    you listed a FSS LNB for Ciel ii satellite. the only place that I'm using a FSS LNB is for Anik F3 at 118.8deg.
    Ciel ii transponders per LyngSat are in the same frequency range as Echostar 10-11 and 14.
    Removal of the spotbeam transponders for FTA is genious, much faster scanning and applies to any sat.

Thanks

Default Re: NEW SV 8K HD Channel list & TP updates

Quote Originally Posted by arby View Post
    I appreciate all the time and work that goes into building a file like this but before I try it I question only 1 thing.
    you listed a FSS LNB for Ciel ii satellite. the only place that I'm using a FSS LNB is for Anik F3 at 118.8deg.
    Ciel ii transponders per LyngSat are in the same frequency range as Echostar 10-11 and 14.
    Removal of the spotbeam transponders for FTA is genious, much faster scanning and applies to any sat.
    I just loaded and changed my settings to DISH PRO or OSD DP and it worked fine

for 118 I put Standard... LNB

worked fine.
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone." As ridiculous as some things may sound, there comes a time of desperation, when no one is looking...that you will give the ridiculous a try. A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice ,