Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Nfps donation payment portal

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Question Nfps donation payment portal

    Can someone tell me why NFPS uses a similar Domain for it's payment portal as Rocket?

    Is it working and what's the duration to receive a a response.

    Is there actually any difference between NFPS and Rocket?


    Thanks

    Mr Nawtee

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Rep Power
    2

    Default Re: Nfps donation payment portal

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nawtee View Post
    Can someone tell me why NFPS uses a similar Domain for it's payment portal as Rocket?

    Is it working and what's the duration to receive a a response.

    Is there actually any difference between NFPS and Rocket?


    Thanks

    Mr Nawtee

    dddduuuuhhhhh

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Nfps donation payment portal

    Quote Originally Posted by anite View Post
    dddduuuuhhhhh
    anite

    That was a great response. Hopefully your IQ is much better which I seem to highly doubt

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nawtee For This Useful Post:

    LILROB69 (02-10-2013),VANDERLAND (02-10-2013)

  5. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 108 Times in 78 Posts
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: Nfps donation payment portal

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nawtee View Post
    anite

    That was a great response. Hopefully your IQ is much better which I seem to highly doubt
    a little reading goes a long way.
    anite is correct.
    they are one in the same..now thank anite

  6. #5

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Nfps donation payment portal

    Quote Originally Posted by tryan_bryan View Post
    a little reading goes a long way.
    anite is correct.
    they are one in the same..now thank anite

    I have read more than enough. I may be a newbie here but have been within the community for years and prior to IKS

    My reads on various forums have debated and disputed this duplicate theory. Oh well tryan_bryan you can thank him yourself

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nawtee For This Useful Post:

    Jesse James (02-10-2013),VANDERLAND (02-10-2013)

  8. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 108 Times in 78 Posts
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: Nfps donation payment portal

    it seems you already had your answer before you asked the question mr. nawtee.
    as with anything it is just opinions.

  9. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked 74 Times in 48 Posts
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: Nfps donation payment portal

    Mr. Nawtee be nice.

  10. #8

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    close to Hell
    Posts
    3,839
    Thanks
    1,473
    Thanked 4,832 Times in 2,158 Posts
    Rep Power
    55

    Default Re: Nfps donation payment portal

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nawtee View Post
    I have read more than enough. I may be a newbie here but have been within the community for years and prior to IKS

    My reads on various forums have debated and disputed this duplicate theory. Oh well tryan_bryan you can thank him yourself
    If you have so much experience in FTA and forums why did you have to start a thread this stupid? Previously with all your reading you should have seen the answer to that question a thousand times already

    Quit hangin' out the back window Bobby
    move over Bobby and make room for the nice guy



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to WebWizard For This Useful Post:

    bill6610 (02-11-2013)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •