Thread: Dead box...

Thanks

Question Dead box...

Returned home from nice Christmas visit. Turned on all my stuff. Jynxbox... not. Black display. No video even from NTSC. No network. USB flickers a bit but that's it. Looked inside. All connectors are firmly seated. JB100 also firmly seated. Disconnected LNB cable just in case but still no go. It worked perfectly fine right up until I turned it off w/ rear switch before I left. Don't know where to go from here. Sent authorized dealer an email to see about return. Open to any ideas.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Skonkworkz For This Useful Post:

iq1800 (12-29-2012)

Thanks

Question Re: Dead box...

when you turn on the jynx, what do you see on the vfd.

Thanks

Default Re: Dead box...

A word on jynx rear switch it does not disconnect power supply from the mains it switches the 12vdc from the receiver circuit board it best to unplug this box when going away or connecting cables.

Thanks

Default Re: Dead box...

Thanks for the replies. See nothing on anything, no video from NTSC video out, nothing on HDMI, network does not connect to switch. Front display is black and shows nothing. I tried the PC upgrader with serial cable and that gets no response at all.

I got nice response from the authorized dealer with instructions. Gonna do that on Monday. Man is it ever worth doing business with reputable people. Now I just have to get it boxed back up and figure out who is the best price to ship this.