Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new official xbmc beta release

Thanks

Default new official xbmc beta release

hxxp://code.google.com/p/xbmc-android/downloads/detail?name=Koying_xbmcapp-armeabi-v7a-debug-beta1-neon.apk&can=2&q=
    remember to replace the xx with tt
    i have it installed and working

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mark64 For This Useful Post:

elginmf (11-19-2012),homer_™ (11-20-2012),jr33 (11-19-2012),nixon_r (11-19-2012)

Thanks

Default Re: new official xbmc beta release

Thanks very much for this... sorry to sound stupid but it says for "neon" devices...so this is good to go for our jynboxes? anytime we see something with the "neon" it would be compatable? thanks.

Thanks

i have loaded it and watched one tv show half hour long little jittery at times but not as bad as the last release

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mark64 View Post
    i have loaded it and watched one tv show half hour long little jittery at times but not as bad as the last release
    mark try this one and tell me which is better.. the instructions are in the rar file just install the mxplayer from the play store and go from there. i can play a lot of movies(ice films and 1channel) perfectly with this one since it uses the mxplayer to play the movies and not the internal player.
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mxfixies2013 For This Useful Post:

mark64 (11-20-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,114 Times in 5,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jr33 View Post
    Thanks very much for this... sorry to sound stupid but it says for "neon" devices...so this is good to go for our jynboxes? anytime we see something with the "neon" it would be compatable? thanks.
    That's correct, this upgrade is typically is for neon devices, but that isn't to say that it wont work nicely with our pivos devices. Since xbmc is just an app it's virtually harmless to try. It's also quite likely the next pivos upgrade will utilize lessons learned from the neon upgrades.

Ive noticed that there has been much more activity on the neon front, sometimes upgrades are being released 12 hrs apart from the previous upgrade..
    Code:
    http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-android/downloads/list?can=1&q=

A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.
    Carlo Gambino

Thanks

The Amlogic 8726 found on the Jynxbox and Pivos is a Neon device. The Neon nightlies work relatively well.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by homer_™ View Post
    That's correct, this upgrade is typically is for neon devices, but that isn't to say that it wont work nicely with our pivos devices. Since xbmc is just an app it's virtually harmless to try. It's also quite likely the next pivos upgrade will utilize lessons learned from the neon upgrades.

Ive noticed that there has been much more activity on the neon front, sometimes upgrades are being released 12 hrs apart from the previous upgrade..
    Code:
    http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-android/downloads/list?can=1&q=
    Thanks homer.

Thanks

Blazing speed is all I have to say. Much better Navi-X support and much more support for sources.

Thanks

i agree with you phat much much better on speed the working 0 hardly revolves and the movie plays

Thanks
    Thanked 13,114 Times in 5,694 Posts

Ive noticed a lot of plus's with this file, speed being one of them... I did notice a minor bug in the video file options... When your in video files normally your able to hit the letter "c" to access options like update video library. It doesn't seem to be there in this build

The update video library option is important to me for UpnP sharing, when I add a new file to my remote video folder. THe Xbmc auto library update is at the top of every hour. To prevent waiting till the top of the hour I have gone into my video and music settings and selected "update library on startup" Now I just have to either reboot xbmc to update or add to the remote library when xbmc android is off so it will be there when it starts back up.

A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.
    Carlo Gambino

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homer_™ For This Useful Post:

elginmf (11-21-2012),Kobra (11-21-2012)

Thanks

Hey u guys no if this one connects to fusion cuz the other xbmc did not an thats were my problems were if it dose illdo a factory reset an load this one

Thanks

i have just tried this (beta version) and the XBMC with external MX player is so much better but it will not support navi-x. i only have 3 things navi-x 1channel and icefilmsbut navi-x will not play off MX player, everything else is played threw MX player and it runs how it is suppost to with hardware acceleration.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mark64 View Post
    hxxp://code.google.com/p/xbmc-android/downloads/detail?name=Koying_xbmcapp-armeabi-v7a-debug-beta1-neon.apk&can=2&q=
    remember to replace the xx with tt
    i have it installed and working
    Guys I just gave this a go and any HD that I tried was choppy and not playing well at all so I uninstalled did a factory reset and put back the 100912 file and now no more connection through fusion...tried it over and over still no connection so I even put the original xbmc the box came with and still no connection...Ive got it hard wired...and also did try it with wifi with no luck...any ideas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cruz1383 View Post
    mark try this one and tell me which is better.. the instructions are in the rar file just install the mxplayer from the play store and go from there. i can play a lot of movies(ice films and 1channel) perfectly with this one since it uses the mxplayer to play the movies and not the internal player.
    sorry to be a pain but when i try to unzip this file it says it cant it may be a different format can some ome tell me how to fix this thanks

Thanks

Got it working again...did a full restore and it seemed to take care of it but is everybody running good with this new one in navi-x in HD?...It wasn't for me, really jumpy and looked like slow motion...Im back with 100912 and its running good again...weird...too bad because it was alot faster but I need my HD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast