Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ****New Rocket Reseller****

Thanks

Default Re: ****New Rocket Reseller****

i was just giving the other scenario compared to the the one you said previously there's no need in me reposting it as you already said it, everyone is entitled to their on opinion

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hunkyspunky For This Useful Post:

x2006nzl (08-15-2013)

Thanks

Rocket sale still on

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pansatdishman For This Useful Post:

x2006nzl (08-15-2013)

Thanks

They screwed people over and with a reseller you are putting yourself at more risk. The business is get as much dough as you can because the iks train is soon coming to a hault.. My opinion only take it for what it is just trying to keep the end user of this hobby safe.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kikid For This Useful Post:

takumi (07-05-2013),WebWizard (07-05-2013)

Thanks

That post belongs in the Rumors and B.S. section

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pansatdishman For This Useful Post:

x2006nzl (08-15-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hunkyspunky View Post
    You/Everyone is entitled to their own opinion , however there's two ways of looking at it (im not defending rocket by any means, and we shouldn't be commenting on either sides as we don't know the facts its all speculation)
    ******** hacked rocket's system and sold codes which were not paid, and rocket shut down the codes, you can't blame iksrocket for that as any business would do the same we don't know the facts
    i am quite happy with the rocket price though it's cheaper than getting it from rocket thanks pansatdishman for the quick service
    They didn't hack anything ,they had access to the codes because they were trusted employees.They should have honored every code since it was an internal problem on their end.The code purchasers paid the funds that got redirected and stolen.If they had a chance to fix it now Im sure they would look at it differently since people don't forget.Im sure out of the 10 or so new servers that have popped up in the last few weeks they are responsible for a few renamed.The boycott continues.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,020 Times in 2,229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kikid View Post
    They screwed people over and with a reseller you are putting yourself at more risk. The business is get as much dough as you can because the iks train is soon coming to a hault.. My opinion only take it for what it is just trying to keep the end user of this hobby safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by pansatdishman View Post
    That post belongs in the Rumors and B.S. section
    now how do you consider that BS or a rumor? The facts are there and they do not lie. It was a reseller that spawned all of these certified letters people are getting. It wasn't the server that coughed up names and it is also correct that codes were not stolen and that was just a scam to generate some extra cash and that all three of them servers still have ties to each other.

Loading up the short bus !!!
    baby Bobby, a nice guy , and Loretta
    All Aboard! ... Who's next?

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WebWizard For This Useful Post:

benney (07-05-2013),dhuckabay (07-05-2013),Harryvil (07-05-2013),kikid (07-05-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WebWizard View Post
    now how do you consider that BS or a rumor? The facts are there and they do not lie. It was a reseller that spawned all of these certified letters people are getting. It wasn't the server that coughed up names and it is also correct that codes were not stolen and that was just a scam to generate some extra cash and that all three of them servers still have ties to each other.
    So where are these facts as I have never read this are you sure this is confirmed or speculation, wasn't all of this because wxxxxman was selling stolen codes, the codes were then cancelled and then people opened ppal claims and opened a investigation? Also if they want you bad enough it doesn;t matter who you buy the code from theyll find you it doesn't matter what server you buy from.
    Sorry i'm not trying to argue just im new to reselling and i've seen tons of rumors and speculation floating around

edit: sorry i just read it was a internal employee that caused the issues

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pansatdishman For This Useful Post:

x2006nzl (08-15-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hanky View Post
    They didn't hack anything ,they had access to the codes because they were trusted employees.They should have honored every code since it was an internal problem on their end.The code purchasers paid the funds that got redirected and stolen.If they had a chance to fix it now Im sure they would look at it differently since people don't forget.Im sure out of the 10 or so new servers that have popped up in the last few weeks they are responsible for a few renamed.The boycott continues.
    I'm a new reseller but i'm not a employee of rocket, i agree 100% with that comment

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pansatdishman For This Useful Post:

x2006nzl (08-15-2013)

Thanks

i buy 1000 jugs of milk from milk company and put a mark up on each jug of milk but i am not working for the milk company? Really? But your not an employee your a reseller? Don't matter how you look at it rocket still is making sales through you..

Thanks

i'm not going to reply to these comments anymore as this is not a "Rocket Bashing Thread Debate" , people/users can decide if they want to buy rocket or not, or go with another server it's up to them, they also can decide and choose how they want to pay for that server. Thanks for your personal opinion though.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pansatdishman For This Useful Post:

x2006nzl (08-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,020 Times in 2,229 Posts

So where are these facts as I have never read this are you sure this is confirmed or speculation, wasn't all of this because wxxxxman was selling stolen codes, the codes were then cancelled and then people opened ppal claims and opened a investigation? Also if they want you bad enough it doesn;t matter who you buy the code from theyll find you it doesn't matter what server you buy from.
    Sorry i'm not trying to argue just im new to reselling and i've seen tons of rumors and speculation floating around

edit: sorry i just read it was a internal employee that caused the issues
    no if I remember correctly ****** got popped long before this stolen crap stuff surfaced. and all the facts are there in the court documents regarding him being a reseller. I really do not see anybody here bashing anybody or anything. It is a simple fact. You are buying something illegal then the less people and steps involved in the transaction then the better for all involved. The real problem lies with the free tver and and needing instant gratification. A couple of mouse clicks and if they are smart enough to enter a code (and a lot are not) then they are watching stolen tv. Sure there are safer ways to do what you are trying to do but it isn't instant.

As soon as you sell that first code you are putting yourself at risk. never mind the paypal angle, you have no idea who you sold the code to either. Maybe your first sale was a DN mole and they are already drawing papers up against you. All that risk for a few lousy dollars? pardon me for saying so but all resellers must be nuts! At least the server guys are dragging down some big bucks. Now add paypal to the mix! Some guys channel goes down or he doesn't get his code fast enough, or, he is another reseller and just wants to make things miserable for you so he files a grievance with PP and you are screwed again. Pardon me for saying it again but all resellers must be nuts!

Loading up the short bus !!!
    baby Bobby, a nice guy , and Loretta
    All Aboard! ... Who's next?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WebWizard For This Useful Post:

benney (07-05-2013),Harryvil (10-13-2013),kikid (07-05-2013),pansatdishman (07-05-2013),takumi (07-05-2013)

A quiet little island in the North Pacific
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kikid View Post
    After the goings on with the last resellers they had they burnt alot of legit people i would not buy from any reseller from rocket sorry bud but last venture with them gave a few of us a bad taste in our mouths..
    Here, here...
    I only wanted 2, they gave me 4 and charged me for eight. Now non of them are working. Try to get service or track someone responsible down, you end up in a cyber dead end someplace in China. Nope, wont do rocket again, sorry.

Thanks

yeah last codes i ordered 20 rockets and they gave me 20 nfps, mind you i emailed them and they fixed it in 12 hours

23. The Following User Says Thank You to pansatdishman For This Useful Post:

x2006nzl (08-15-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mermaster View Post
    Here, here...
    I only wanted 2, they gave me 4 and charged me for eight. Now non of them are working. Try to get service or track someone responsible down, you end up in a cyber dead end someplace in China. Nope, wont do rocket again, sorry.
    i'd email them its worth a shot

25. The Following User Says Thank You to pansatdishman For This Useful Post:

x2006nzl (08-15-2013)

Thanks

i'd email them its worth a shot

Hey are the rockets still available?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to shizz45 For This Useful Post:

x2006nzl (08-15-2013)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast