Thread: EPCS Keys help

Thanks

Default EPCS Keys help

i recently got my private codes for ilink 9000 plus,i tried them in but no success so i decided to reset the unit to factory reset and when i did i try to input all the codes and the unit ask me for epcs keys what should i do here now as i am stuck and cannot do anything i cant seem to switch on newcamd it stays off everytime i go in any help will be useful thank you in advance

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jimster For This Useful Post:

bigkbox (04-14-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,097 Times in 5,692 Posts

Default Re: EPCS Keys help

Quote Originally Posted by jimster View Post
    i recently got my private codes for ilink 9000 plus,i tried them in but no success so i decided to reset the unit to factory reset and when i did i try to input all the codes and the unit ask me for epcs keys what should i do here now as i am stuck and cannot do anything i cant seem to switch on newcamd it stays off everytime i go in any help will be useful thank you in advance
    What you need to do is make the box ready for private codes. The epcs key entry field is what you see when your in public mode, (that field is never used)

Here is a good how to on how to connect the IS 9000+ to the Japan server, just substitute your information for that information and you will be set.. Everything else is the same procedure
    http://dsspros.com/forum/i-link-ilin...akaijapan.html

A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.
    Carlo Gambino

4. The Following User Says Thank You to homer_™ For This Useful Post:

redneckyankee (04-11-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,091 Times in 8,584 Posts

so what have you done so far ....??

and what were the exact .. errors??
    To become a VIP Member the cost is $6.00 for 3 month. Please Help to support the Site

Please do not PM (private message)me or any of the support staff with hardware or setup Problems. We will not answer them.
    Please post these in the forums. This way the information is shared by all and help can come from many. We support each other.

Thanks

i have installed factory bins and nothing when i go into system configuration cccamd & newcamd are off try to turn it to on withh hard reboot and it dont work in network settings it ask me for EPCS Keys how can i get newcamd to stay on

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jimster For This Useful Post:

bigkbox (04-14-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by homer_™ View Post
    What you need to do is make the box ready for private codes. The epcs key entry field is what you see when your in public mode, (that field is never used)

Here is a good how to on how to connect the IS 9000+ to the Japan server, just substitute your information for that information and you will be set.. Everything else is the same procedure
    http://dsspros.com/forum/i-link-ilin...akaijapan.html

click on the link and follow the directions .....
    To become a VIP Member the cost is $6.00 for 3 month. Please Help to support the Site

Please do not PM (private message)me or any of the support staff with hardware or setup Problems. We will not answer them.
    Please post these in the forums. This way the information is shared by all and help can come from many. We support each other.

Thanks

i have done that also and it dont work newcamd stays off

Thanks

i have done that also and it dont work newcamd stays off

you must use more than 2 words to discribe or we can not help you need to paint a picture with words step by step ...

Thanks

ok i first go into the menu into system configuration to set up cccamd & newcamd to on(which stays off--even with hard reboot)so i try to go into server settings but no newcamd shows up cause i cant seem to turn it on

Thanks

ok i first go into the menu into system configuration to set up cccamd & newcamd to on(which stays off--even with hard reboot)so i try to go into server settings but no newcamd shows up cause i cant seem to turn it on
    start at the beginning !!!

i loaded ....... then this is what happened .........then i loaded ..... and got this ....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bigkbox For This Useful Post:

homer_™ (04-14-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,097 Times in 5,692 Posts

You say you have an IS 9000 but the issue your describing with the newcamd not staying on kind of resembles the IS 9500....

Is it an HD box or a standard definition box?

To keep newcamd on with the IS 9500 press the back button on your remote to save changes

A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.
    Carlo Gambino

Thanks

ok i first load file IS9000PLUS_1447_AUG2511_P box resets then i went into the menu into system configuration where cccamd & newcamd is--off--- i then set it to ---on--- i hard reboot it but still stays off i rest the unit on and see if the server settings let me input ip addressand keys but noting shows just says enter EPCS Keys,,,,,so i go back to system configuration again to check on ccamd & necamd Option but it still remains---off--- that is the issue it dont stay on and on my other unit it does

Thanks

Hi jimstar maybe I can help u

Thanks

ok what should i do any info would be great please i have been trying for days now

Thanks

For the cccam to stay on u need to save it by pushing the button that say back which is located under the fav button and use. Port 35911