Thread: dreamlink t5

Thanks

Default dreamlink t5

So anyone happy with the t5 dreamlink. I'm hoping its as good as my nf hd, I wasn't overly happy with my max hd for the money. I Would like some insight if there is any. I'm going to install next week. For $200.00 cash i guess i don't expect to much.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to k34c34 For This Useful Post:

Holly_2012 (10-03-2013)

Thanks

Default Re: dreamlink t5

DL are one of the best HD receivers around I think you will like it

Thanks

Hey cool man, glad to see some input. I haven't been around for awhile, but i like these toys.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to k34c34 For This Useful Post:

Holly_2012 (10-03-2013)

Thanks

LOL don't we all I'm just waitng for my dealer to receive his shipment and I'll have one as well

Thanks

They have been here for about two weeks at Win------ what ever $200.00 cash if you stand around and bug them long enough. $229 plus tax if your nice to them. I think i said some where in a post that next week i'll set it up, i pulled all the dishes down the last time and gave them away so i bought new ones to go back up. Oh not that it matters i bought it in Ontario.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to k34c34 For This Useful Post:

Holly_2012 (10-03-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,670 Times in 3,371 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by k34c34 View Post
    They have been here for about two weeks at Win------ what ever $200.00 cash if you stand around and bug them long enough. $229 plus tax if your nice to them. I think i said some where in a post that next week i'll set it up, i pulled all the dishes down the last time and gave them away so i bought new ones to go back up. Oh not that it matters i bought it in Ontario.
    I got mine for $200 cash at Wintronics, no questions asked and no hassles. no sure where you got the $229 figure from.

The invoice I was given states $176.99 plus 13% HST

10. The Following User Says Thank You to timster For This Useful Post:

Holly_2012 (10-03-2013)

Thanks

Hey dude i see you post a lot and a lot of good post but what are you saying that i didn't see the price tag on the shelf. I am in and out of the place here in stoneycreek 4 or 5 times a month and that's what its on the shelf for, now if in Burlington store or Mississauge store maybe different, or where ever so be it .. but for the $29.00s i do not see your point or gesture. Sometimes nothing said is the best. You sound like you work for them or something and you may of noticed i didn't publicly advertise for them. If someone is interested in what i posted they could of asked not put out gestures that anyone will get it for the $200.00 at this place. And again a place not charging tax and you are telling everyone, and in my post I say paid cash, you give the name out right, shame on you. Man, just so you could say other people get it for the same price. Can not believe that came from you.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,605 Times in 2,062 Posts

And again a place not charging tax and you are telling everyone, and in my post I say paid cash, you give the name out right, shame on you.
    and what do you call the 13% HST referred to if not tax? a lot of smaller businesses operate that way and just because they might say something like $200 cash does not mean they are not adjusting the price so that it totals to $200 and submit taxes accordingly. Basically when they make that statement they are saying cash only because it is basically their bottom line and they don't want to take another beating on credit card charges
    Works on rats and sociopaths as well

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WebWizard View Post
    and what do you call the 13% HST referred to if not tax? a lot of smaller businesses operate that way and just because they might say something like $200 cash does not mean they are not adjusting the price so that it totals to $200 and submit taxes accordingly. Basically when they make that statement they are saying cash only because it is basically their bottom line and they don't want to take another beating on credit card charges
    So you get my point, it was my post, and it is my $200 cash we are talking about which included tax. So like I said sometimes better nothing said.....

Thanks
    Thanked 4,605 Times in 2,062 Posts

no I don't get your point at all and it is late and I could care less about your point. you are splitting hairs over something stupid to begin with and you are the 3rd one I seen doing this in two days and quite frankly it is getting old. my point is, if you didn't want anybody commenting in your thread then why the hell did you post all?
    Works on rats and sociopaths as well

Thanks

How many profiles do have? Look get out of my thread if you don't like whats being said get out. I'm looking for feed back on a receiver i bought which is a t5 dreamlink, not some goof ball dicking about price and taxes. Now that said if you don't have anything to say about the t5 go way. Man i can not believe a visiting staff and visiting mod taking my thread so far of topic.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to k34c34 For This Useful Post:

MeetBob (10-04-2013)

Thanks

Cool Re: dreamlink t5

How many profiles do have? Look get out of my thread if you don't like whats being said get out. I'm looking for feed back on a receiver i bought which is a t5 dreamlink, not some goof ball dicking about price and taxes. Now that said if you don't have anything to say about the t5 go way. Man i can not believe a visiting staff and visiting mod taking my thread so far of topic.

Hello, so how do you like your Dreamlink T5?

Enjoy!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tharunam For This Useful Post:

Holly_2012 (10-04-2013)

Thanks

Man wish i could say, this is why i started the thread. You know its sitting in the box and i know if i open it i will want to install it. I need more dishes on the roof so not til next week, plus its raining here. You know everyone has but, i have had probably 10 to 15 receivers most likely still do laying around and I'm hoping its more like my nf hd than than sv 8000 or vs max hd. Time will tell i will keep you formed when i do install it. I also been out of this for awhile, so no rush to get back in. Sometimes we all need good honest feed back and if it works well then i'll post the good , if it doesn't, for sure i will. That's me..........

20. The Following User Says Thank You to k34c34 For This Useful Post:

Holly_2012 (10-04-2013)

Thanks

Man wish i could say, this is why i started the thread. You know its sitting in the box and i know if i open it i will want to install it. I need more dishes on the roof so not til next week, plus its raining here. You know everyone has but, i have had probably 10 to 15 receivers most likely still do laying around and I'm hoping its more like my nf hd than than sv 8000 or vs max hd. Time will tell i will keep you formed when i do install it. I also been out of this for awhile, so no rush to get back in. Sometimes we all need good honest feed back and if it works well then i'll post the good , if it doesn't, for sure i will. That's me..........
    GOT MINE YESTERDAY...........LOVE IT............SERVER INSTALL IS TRICKY,,,,,,,,,,,,,SEE WRITE UP FOR THAT...I saw after I was done
    http://dsspros.com/forum/dreamlink/4...rver-info.html

22. The Following User Says Thank You to coyhunter For This Useful Post:

A365DN (10-09-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coyhunter View Post
    GOT MINE YESTERDAY...........LOVE IT............SERVER INSTALL IS TRICKY,,,,,,,,,,,,,SEE WRITE UP FOR THAT...I saw after I was done
    http://dsspros.com/forum/dreamlink/4...rver-info.html
    thanks for the input and advice on the install. Love the help on this site man, good members.

Thanks again Man